Orlando Intl Airport (MCO) Car Rentals | In Terminal
Orlando Pickup Information
- We are located in terminal at the Orlando International Airport. One floor below luggage collection level.
- Call us directly at 407-888-0515 upon arrival for more information about finding the counter space.
- We can also be contacted toll free at 1-800-277-5171.
Orlando Local Policies
- We are located in terminal at the Orlando International Airport. Look for the E-Z Rent-A-Car counter on the first level.
- Please inform us of any delays that you encounter on your trip. During peak season, reservations will be held for one hour past your pick up time and during off-peak season reservations will be held for two hours.
- GPS units now available at this location. Inquire about availability at the rental counter.
At E-Z Rent-A-Car, we want to keep you updated so you can optimize all of your travel plans. Click the buttons above to visit our blog for great travel advice or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for updates regarding all of our travel locations!
Excitement At Every Turn
E-Z Rent-A-Car has been providing the best deals in car rentals at the Orlando International Airport for 20 years, and we don’t plan on stopping! With over 15 different styles of vehicle to choose from, our unparalleled customer service, and our competitive prices, our location at the Orlando International Airport stands unrivaled. If you’re thinking about traveling in Orlando, choose E-Z Rent-A-Car for your Orlando car rental needs. We are conveniently located in the MCO terminal when you arrive in Orlando!
Traveling to Orlando? After you drive off in your shiny, sleek rental car, be sure to check out some of the below locations. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, you simply can’t visit Orlando, Florida without checking a few of these attractions off your list!
- Walt Disney World Parks: Visit a futuristic world at Epcot, watch lions roam at Animal Kingdom, transport back to the times of the silver screen at Hollywood Studios, or visit Mickey Mouse and your favorite childhood classics at Magic Kingdom. After a day at the parks, take a trip over to Downtown Disney to grab a bite to eat and purchase some souvenirs for the folks back home.
- Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure: Cast a spell and grab a Butterbeer with Harry Potter at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter located in Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure. Defeat the Decepticons on Transformers: The Ride at Universal Studios. After a long day of thrills, walk on over to Universal’s CityWalk where you can grab a cocktail at Pat O’Brien’s or catch a movie at the AMC Universal Cineplex 20.
- SeaWorld: Get splashed by Shamu, swim with dolphins at Discovery Cove, or take a float down one of Aquatica’s two lazy rivers. SeaWorld and its surrounding sister parks are filled with marine-themed excitement for all members of the family.
- Gatorland: Watch brave trainers wrestle alligators or feel the scaly skin of reptiles and amphibians. As the Alligator Capital of the World, Gatorland is sort of an Orlando classic. You would be remiss to miss it!
- Legoland: Whether you’re 8 or 58, no one can deny the fun that comes along with Legos. Legoland is an entire theme park dedicated to the little plastic building blocks, complete with water rides, shows, and rides for all ages.
- Orlando Premium Outlets: With locations on both International Drive and Vineland Avenue, the Orlando Premium Outlets offer the best prices at your favorite stores, including Calvin Klein, Nike, and Lacoste. The outlets are located only 20 minutes from the Universal and Walt Disney World theme parks.
- The Mall at Millenia: Whether you’re looking for a new set of luggage or a beautiful engagement ring, the shops at the Mall at Millenia will have what you’re looking for. After you’re done browsing the shops, grab a bite to eat at The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang’s, or Brio. Located only 20 minutes from the Universal and Walt Disney World theme parks.
- The Florida Mall: As the largest shopping mall in Central Florida, the Florida Mall boasts 1.8 million square feet of space and 270 stores and restaurants. If you can’t find what you’re looking for at the Mall at Millenia, chances are you’ll find it at the Florida Mall.
- International Drive Restaurants: International Drive is filled with hotels, restaurants, and attractions that add to its thriving nightlife vibe. Have a margarita at Señor Frog’s or solve a mystery at Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Show. Whatever you choose, you won’t run out of options when it comes to dining and entertainment.
- The Ravenous Pig: Not as well known as the familiar chain restaurants of International Drive, The Ravenous Pig is renowned by Orlando locals. Located in Winter Park, The Ravenous Pig was named “Best Restaurant” in Orlando Magazine’s 2013 Dining Awards.
- Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney: Downtown Disney is home to a two-story bowling alley, a dine-in movie theater, and of course, The Rainforest Cafe. Enjoy a Rainforest Burger while a thunderstorm shakes the building and flickers the lights. You just might forget that you’re in Orlando!
- Hard Rock Cafe at CityWalk: Dine with the rock stars at Universal’s famed Hard Rock Cafe. Eat your dinner surrounded by memorabilia from rock stars and shows of the past; you might even be able to catch a show at the 3,000-person concert venue next door!
- Downtown Orlando: The Downtown Orlando scene has a great mixture of dance clubs, upscale and dive bars. Whether you want to dance the night away to top 40 hits or grab an artisan cocktail at a hole-in-the-wall venue, you can find what you’re looking for in the Downtown Orlando night scene.
- Sand Lake: The Sand Lake Road night scene is located right up the street from International Drive and Universal Studios Orlando. Venues include familiar dives such as World of Beer and upscale saké bars like Dragonfly Robata Grill.
- International Drive: Staying in a hotel on International Drive? You’ve got night life right outside your door! International Drive boasts all kinds of restaurants and bars, from the iconic Howl at the Moon to the unique ICEBAR, there’s always something to do on I-Drive.
- CityWalk: Universal Studios’ CityWalk has something for the whole family. During the day, take a look in the shops or grab a coffee at Starbucks. But at night, adults can grab a cocktail at the historic Pat O’Brien’s or sing karaoke with a live band at Rising Star.
You simply cannot visit Orlando without hitting up one (or more!) of our beautiful, pristine beaches. From Cocoa, New Smyrna, and Daytona on the east side to Clearwater and St. Pete on the west, there is plenty of room to bathe in the sun or take a dip in the water. Surrounding these beaches are great hotels, delicious restaurants, and plenty of tourist attractions for when you’re feeling a little waterlogged!