Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer unlimited mileage?
- Unlimited mileage is offered to non-local renters provided the vehicle does not travel outside of the Geographical Limitations set in the Policies of the location. Search for a rental car now.
- What are specialty vehicles?
The following classes of vehicles are considered specialty vehicles by E-Z Rent-A-Car.
- STAR Convertible
- SFAR SUV
- PCAR Premium Car
- SVAR 8 Passenger Van
- FVAR 15 Passenger Van
- FFAR Fullsize SUV
- LCAR Luxury Car
- SPAR Truck
- The following classes of vehicles are considered specialty vehicles by E-Z Rent-A-Car.
- How do you classify a local renter?
- A renter who has a driver's license issued from the state that they are renting, the following policies apply: Exceptions to the above definition of local renters could be, but not necessarily limited to, renters with return airline tickets and military on leave.
- What does a reservation guarantee?
- Your reservation guarantees a car at the rate, date and time that you reserved it for. It does not guarantee a specific make and model of a vehicle, nor can it guarantee a reservation for another date. Search for a rental car now.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
The Customer Care department at E-Z Rent-A-Car can be reached in the following fashions:
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - (407) 438-1096
- Mail - 2003 McCoy Road Ste A. Orlando, FL 32809
- The Customer Care department at E-Z Rent-A-Car can be reached in the following fashions:
- When can I use a coupon?
- Coupons can be used from the E-Z Rent-A-Car website and applied at the time when the reservation is made. Website coupons will be validated at the time of confirmation. Some coupons may require additional confirmation at the time of pickup, including picture ID. Search for a rental car now.
- Do you have a Frequent Renter Program?
- Do you offer Corporate Rates?
- E-Z Rent-A-Car offers E-Z Money Groups for businesses and group which make frequent rentals.
- What do I do if my vehicle is not functioning properly?
- First, call the location from which the vehicle was rented. Phone numbers can be found on the locations web page. The staff at the rental location will be able to instruct you as to what to do. If you are unable to contact the rental location, you may call the E-Z Rent-A-Car reservation center at 800-277-5171.
- What should I do if I lost something in the vehicle?
- E-Z Rent-A-Car is not responsible for anything left in the rental vehicles. However, if an item is found in a rental vehicle, it will be turned into lost and found at the rental location. Please call the location from which you rented for more information.
- I don't know what car rental to reserve? Can you help me choose?
- What if I made a reservation and want to upgrade once I get to the location?
- When arriving at the rental location, ask the E-Z Rent-A-Car representative at the rental counter about the availabiliity of an upgrade. If an upgrade is available, E-Z Rent-A-Car respresentatives who are trained to help you find the rental vehicle which will best fit your needs.
- What credit cards do you accept?
Diner's Club International
Search for a rental car now.
- American Express
- What are my rental vehicle responsibilities?
- Damage to a Rental Vehicle: A person who rents a vehicle from E-Z Rent-A-Car is responsible for the safe return of the rental vehicle in the same condition in which it was rented, except for normal wear and tear. Unless prohibited by state law, a renter may be held responsible for all damages to the rental vehicle, including loss of use, should the vehicle be damaged in an incident. This is the case regardless of fault. Whether or not you caused the accident, you may be asked to pay for the damage up to and including the total cost of replacing the vehicle in case of a total wreck or loss. The renter is responsible for checking the vehicle before departure from the rental facility and upon return to the rental facility. In the event that a rental vehicle has been involved in an incident, be sure that any estimated damage to the rental vehicle has been recorded properly before leaving the rental facility.
- Rental Vehicle Gasoline: A person who rents a vehicle from E-Z Rent-A-Car is responsible for returning the rental vehicle with the same amount of gasoline as was in the vehicle upon departure from the rental facility. The renter is responsible for checking the vehicle before departure from the rental facility and upon return to the rental facility. If the renter fails to return the vehicle with the proper level of fuel, a charge of $4.99/gallon of fuel needed to return the vehicle to its proper level will be charged to the renter in addition to the estimated rental charges.
- What is the minimum age that you rent to?
- Do you offer additional accessories, such as handicap controls, etc?
- Yes, we do. Please call ahead for availability. We also offer it through our affiliate, Discount Mobility USA.
- Who is the primary renter?
- The primary renter's name will be listed first and will provide the payment information, whether it is credit card, debit card or cash. The primary renter is solely responsible for the vehicle that is rented. Search for a rental car now.
- How early do I need to return my rented vehicle?
- Give yourself ample time to return you car. Most airports advise that you arrive 2 - 3 hours before your scheduled flight. While we pride ourselves on expediting the return, you may still need a few moments. Your car should be checked for damage at the time of the return both by you and our representative. If there is damage, you may be required to fill out a damage report.
- Do you sell the vehicles that you no longer use?
- Yes, we do sell some of the vehicles that we no longer use. If you are interested in one of the cars from our fleet, or you are curious as to whether we have a specific car available, email us. You can find great deals on late model vehicles with low mileage.
- What do I do in case of an accident?
- First, make sure that everyone involved is okay. If someone is injured, immediately dial 911 for help. Second, contact the local authority in order to fill out the necessary accident report. Third, call the rental location to inform them of the accident. The trained staff at the E-Z Rent-A-Car location will give you further instructions.
- What is the contact information of your claims department?
2003 McCoy Road Suite A
Orlando, FL 32809
- 2003 McCoy Road Suite A
- What is your corporate contact information?
2003 McCoy Road Suite B
Orlando, FL 32809
- 2003 McCoy Road Suite B
- Can I remove the seat from a minivan and leave it in your possession?
- Removal of the seats of a van is only permitted for a medical need. If you or someone in your party has such a need, please contact us for a request. Otherwise, removal of the seats is not permitted. Search for a rental car now.
- I am a travel agent wanting to make a reservation or request my commission, what should I do?
- To learn about the commissions offered to Travel Agents by E-Z Rent-A-Car, please visit the Travel Agent Web Page.
- How do I use an E-Coupon?
- Search the list of current E-Coupons and find one that applies to your rental. Click on the text for that E-Coupon. Read over the details of the E-Coupon to ensure that your rental will apply. If so, click on the "Make A Reservation" button begin completing your itinerary. The coupon code for the E-Coupon you have chosen will be automatically filled into the correct field on Step 4 of the make a reservation process. Once you click the "Confirm Now" button to complete the reservation process, the terms of the E-Coupon will be validated against your reservation. If the E-Coupon passes all validations, you will be given a confirmation number with your E-Coupon already applied. Otherwise, you will be notified that your coupon did not pass the validation. Search for a rental car now.