Anchorage Alaska Policies and Procedures
- • If arriving at the airport proceed to the baggage claim and call our local or toll free number for instructions on where to be picked up
- • Free shuttle provided anywhere in the Anchorage Bowl except when arriving at the Anchorage International Airport. If picked up from the Anchorage International Airport an 8% Airport Access Fee will be applied. A free shuttle is provided on the return trip back to the airport. Please dail 907 562 8078 when you arrive for more info.
CANCELLATIONSCancellations and No Show
- Please cancel reservations 2 weeks prior to the pick up date.
- No Shows are automatically canceled 2 hours after the pickup date / time.
- Baby seats are available upon request at the rental counter. They are $5.00 per rental day.
- The vehicle needs to be returned with the same amount of fuel as provided.
- The refueling charge is $8.00 per gallon.
- Unlimited mileage is permitted within a 400 mile radius. Anything greater than that must be approved through the manager on duty.
- Collision Damage Waiver is not required, but is available for purchase at the time of the rental.
- If CDW is not purchased, the renter and/or the renters insurance is responsible for the full value of the vehicle.
- CDW is available for cars at $15.95 per day with a $750 deductible or $24.95 per day with a $0 deductible.
- CDW is available for SUVs and Minivans for $24.95 per day wiht a $1500 deductible and $34.95 per day with a $0 deductible.
- It is illegal to drive in the state of Alaska without liabilty insurance.
- Liability coverage is available fo $14.95 per day for cars and $19.95 per day for SUVs and Minivans.
LOCAL RENTERSLocal Renters
Please contact the location for more details concerning local renters.
ONE WAYDrop Charge
- No one way rentals are allowed.
PAYMENTCredit Cards Accepted
- American Express
- Diners Club International
- Your confirmation number is the number that you are given once your reservation has been confirmed. This number can be used to gain access to your reservation information, including your rates, or your rental information once you have picked up the vehicle.
- Your reservation guarantees a car at the rate, date and time (pickup and dropoff) that you reserved it for. It does not guarantee a specific make and model of a vehicle, nor can it guarantee a reservation for another date or date range.
- We hold the ability to change these posted policies and procedures at any time.
- Renters aged 21 - 24 will be assessed an underage fee of $15 per day.
- Only those taxes and fees which appear in the estimated total of the reservation and/or the rental agreement are applicable for a specific location. The base rate of the rental is guaranteed for the dates and times of the reservation, but taxes and fees may be changed by a governing authority prior to arrival at the rental counter. Any changes to the taxes and/or fees will be shown on the rental agreement at the opening of the rental agreement. Adding additional optional charges such as upgrades, GPS rentals, etc. at the rental counter may effect the amounts of the applicable taxes and fees.
- This is the sales tax for the state, county and city fees.
- This surcharge is dependent on the state in which the vehicle is rented in and is paid to the state for all rental vehicles.