Find A Car Worldwide
1805 East Sky Harbor Circle S
Phoenix AZ 85034 US
About Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, Arizona, is situated in one of the most breathtaking landscapes in the U.S., on the vast and majestic deserts of the Southwest. Whether you’re spending a day, a week or more in Phoenix, you can count on finding something interesting to do. From bars and restaurants downtown to cacti and boulders on the plains, there are always more sights to see.
Rent a Car – See the City
Founded in 1881, Phoenix is the fifth-largest metropolitan area in the U.S. Within the city limits, you’ll find all sorts of unique and interesting attractions, such as the Musical Instrument Museum. The museum matches its globe-spanning collection of music-making tools with a performance space that hosts concerts all year. One of Phoenix’s major educational centers is the Heard Museum, dedicated to preserving the history and culture of 22 Native American groups from the region. Distinctive Southwestern traditions are carried on at the museum.
When it’s time to walk through the city and have a bite to eat, you have numerous neighborhoods to choose from. The Old Town is a top district for both souvenir-hunting and nightlife, and it is home to some of the city’s coolest up-and-coming restaurants. Heritage Square is a particular dining nexus – multiple eateries in this historically rich area have won James Beard Awards for excellent cuisine.
Enjoy the Region
The rocky canyons and plateaus stretch out around Phoenix on all sides. Lovers of the outdoors can explore the Sonoran Desert, with trails put in place by the Arizona State Parks system. Throughout the state, there are more than 600 trails set aside for walking or non-motorized vehicles. You can see more of the beautiful wilderness by bike, or even on horseback.
Whether you spend most of your time on the trails or explore the city itself for days on end, Phoenix is a fun and exciting place to spend a vacation.
Rental Car Pickup Information
- Go to the area designated for rental car shuttles. Board the rental car shuttle which is green, blue, grey and white in color with *Rental Car Shuttle* on the side of the bus, to be transported to the rental car center at 1805 Easy Sky Harbor Circle South.
- The designated pickup area is located at the following terminals:
- Terminal 2 – AC, AS, CO, QX, UA, ZK: Go out the doors by baggage claim to the outer curbs rental car shuttle pickup area.
- Terminal 3 – AA, DL, FL, F9, NW, OO, SY, YX, B6: Go to the south curb and proceed to the rental car shuttle pickup area on the outer curb.
- Terminal 4 – AM, BA, HA, HP, US, WN, TZ, WS and International: Go to the south curb and proceed to the rental car shuttle pickup area on the outer curb.
- Walk-ins: Follow the signs for the Rental Car Center through the airport.
- The Rental Counter is located in the Consolidated Rental Car Center. Upon arrival, go up one level and follow the signs to the Advantage rental counter.
Click below to view rental policy.